Registration is now open for the MTF in Paris on 29/30th April 2020.
A formal agenda will be circulated to confirmed attendees, but please see a list of topics for inclusion:
- Filtration updates
- Fuel specification/product quality updates; renewable fuels
- Duel air/lanyard operated pilot valves
- Learning from inspections
- Proposed Updates for JIG issue 13
- HSSE updates and human factors
- Good practice shared by JIG Members
If you or personnel from your JIG Member organisation wishes to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.